Reactive Acid Chemical (RAC) Concrete Stain - Western Saddle 1 Gal.
- Calculated at Checkout
Give your concrete a classic, elegant look.
Acid Stains react with the minerals in your concrete to physically change the color of your concrete. They create a colored translucent, variegated and sometimes marbleized effect.
The art of RAC Stain is that no two slabs will ever color exactly the same; the texture of concrete, age and dilution ratio affect final color appearance. The translucence of RAC Stain also allows the many unique characteristics of the slab to show through. Acid staining your concrete will transform it into a work of art.
- Professional Grade Acid Stain Easy to Use with Tech Help Available
- UV Stable Cement Stain Great for your Interior and Exterior Projects
- Elegant Variegated Translucent Effect Gives Natural Look Not Painted
- Acid Stain Physically Changes the Color of Your Concrete. Ensures No Bonding Issues
- Covers 100 - 200 sq ft per gallon non-diluted
- Covers 200 - 300 sq ft per gallon diluted 1-1
- Covers 300 - 400 sq ft per gallon diluted 2-1
- Covers 400 - 500 sq ft per gallon diluted 4-1
I have never used a product like this before, I am a little disappointed in my results. But I don't blame it on the product. my concrete had been stained with a latex stain before and I used a paint remover to remove and it looked very good and it passed the water absorption test. The product was easy to use, my job was an exterior concrete.