Water Reducible Concentrated (WRC) Concrete Stain - Chestnut 8oz
- Calculated at Checkout
Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) is an environmentally friendly, low odor, professional grade, non-acidic penetrating water based stain.
- Comes in a large array of colors that can be mixed together to achieve a full spectrum of hues.
- Bonds to the pores of the concrete to produce color ranging from translucent to opaque depending on how much water you choose to add (Minimum dilution is 4 parts water to 1 part stain – Maximum dilution is 8 parts water to 1 part stain).
- Can be used for traditional coverage or to achieve faux finishing effects such as marbling, veining, antiquing, mottling, graining, and layering.
- Easy application using a pump sprayer, cotton rag, sea sponge, brush, HVLP sprayer or airless sprayer.
- Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) Concrete Stain is ideal for staining concrete floors, pool decks, patios, driveways and anywhere else you have concrete you want to make beautiful.
- Perfect for projects such as statuary coloring, wood staining, and arts and crafts of all manner. .
- Tile marked "A" represents a 1 coat application
- Tile marked "B" represents a 2 coat application
- 1 8oz bottle makes 40oz of ready to use stain at the 4 parts water to 1 part stain dillution ratio.
- 1 8oz bottle covers 65 sq. ft depending on dilution ratio, porosity of concrete and how heavily the stain is applied.
* Many computer monitors have varying displays of brightness, darkness and hues. Because of the inherent inaccuracies in most computer monitors, colors seen above may appear slightly different than the actual stain.