- OUT OF STOCK
- Calculated at Checkout
Engrave Designs in Existing Concrete - Overlay - Stamped Concrete - Polished Concrete - Epoxy Floors
- Powerful Motor – 8.5amp 10,000 RPM motor is specifically tuned to match the blade resulting in more torque while cutting and less kerf ramp when ending cuts.
- Precision Machined – Made in the USA from solid blocks of 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Blade Port – allows the operator to see the blade during cutting.
- Depth Control Screw – Adjusts on the fly. 20 threads per inch give precise adjustment for accurate depth control.
- Vacuum Port – Positioned to catch dust at the source. Side mount keeps vacuum out of the way during cutting.
- Rolls Easily – Move from one job element to another for quick job completion.
- Spring-Loaded Cutting Head – Press down to cut. Let up and the blade raises out of the cut for total operator control
- One year full warranty
Cuts 4" from wall on side cuts and 4.5" from wall on front cut
Tool Dimensions are: 14.25" x 9.25" x 9.25" (LxWxH)