Mongoose 3 Pro Pack
- Calculated at Checkout
The Mongoose 3 features innovative three-wheel design coupled with the quality, dependability and versatility people have come to expect from the Mongoose name.
- Powerful Motor – 8.5amp 10,000 RPM motor is specifically tuned to match the blade resulting in more torque while cutting and less kerf ramp when ending cuts.
- Precision Machined – Made in the USA from solid blocks of 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Blade Port – allows the operator to see the blade during cutting.
- Depth Control Screw – Adjusts on the fly. 20 threads per inch give precise adjustment for accurate depth control.
- Vacuum Port – Positioned to catch dust at the source. Side mount keeps vacuum out of the way during cutting.
- Rolls Easily – Move from one job element to another for quick job completion.
- Front and Rear Pointer for Cutting Accuracy
- Spring-Loaded Cutting Head – Press down to cut. Let up and the blade raises out of the cut for total operator control
- One year full warranty
- Mongoose 3 Concrete Engraver
- Spiider Articulated Arm
- .125 Premium USA Diamond Blade
- .250 Premium USA Diamond Blade
- .375 Premium USA Diamond Blade
- Center Pivot and 6 Connecting Tubes
- Trammel Point Layout Kit
- Layout Design Manual and Training Manulal
- Custom Storage Locker
- INTELLIGENT ENGINEERING: Axle holes are tapped (threaded) at the same time the Mongoose 3 is machined, resulting in a rigid, accurate and smooth rolling chassis.
Premium Diamond Blade
- Specifically tuned to match the motor, the 79mm diameter blade gives increased torque while cutting and less kerf-ramp when ending cuts. Maximum cutting depth is 1/4". Made in the USA.
Blade Options: 3.1" x .090.... 3.1" x .125"....... 3.1" x .250"......3.1" x .375"
- Easily moves from one position to another in the design. Lessens operator fatigue. Easy to transport and store.
Wide High Traction Wheels
- Top of the line, Hy-Grade urethane wheels increase stability and traction
- Straight Lines
- Tile Designs
- Slate / Block
- Random Block
- Random Ashlar Slate
- Running Bond Block
- Geometric Designs
- Perfect Circles – using center pivot
- Perfect Arcs – using center pivot